Risk and Audit Committee
The Risk and Audit Committee is comprised of the Chair of the Board and non-executive Independent Directors.
The primary objective of the Committee is to assist the Board in fulfilling its responsibilities by:
- Overseeing the internal control functions of the Company and its corporate entities
- Reviewing the relationship of those functions to external audit
- Reviewing the financial statements and reports
- Identifying the areas of risk affecting the Company and its corporate entities
- Monitoring the Company’s development, implementation and audit of policies and practices in relation to risk
- Monitoring compliance with law
- Assisting the Company to identify and manage risks and opportunities in the commercialisation of intellectual property
- Reviewing proposals for resource allocation and making recommendations to the Board
The Committee also oversees the activities of its subcommittee, the Remuneration Committee.
• Ms Jan West AM (Chair)
• Mr Bill Burdett
• Mr Bruce Kean AM